What is ECHO Services?
ECHO Services stands for Expanded Care Health Options. It means having the dedication of a National and a State Massage and Bodyworks Board behind us.
At ECHO Services Massage, our client's needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat clients, corporate packages/ wellness programs, and referrals.
We combine progressive, modern techniques with classic old world massage basics to deliver a unique session catered to your specific needs and to contribute to your growth. Our goal is to facilitate your growth and well being. We do not treat, cure, diagnose, prescribe, or exercise outside of massage therapy or HCP's scope of practice.
ECHO Services began operations in 1999, simply offering a basic education in herbs, oils, and emotional awareness. It has now expanded its realm to include so much more, especially the amazing benefits of restorative massage therapy. Marissa (Miller) DeRemer, known more as The Sunshine Maker, than the owner, learned first hand how massage together with traditional medical practice can work together to promote wellness. She wanted to share that experience with so many others.
Over the last seventeen years, she has been able to do just that! Creating unique opportunities to share her passions, she continues to bring sunshine to herself and so many others. She especially loved putting the facilitation process into practice because it is goal oriented. There are no
quick fixes but one minor change can bring drastically different results in the future. ECHO Services Massage was not founded on a quick fix and encourages their clients not
to look for the quick fix. Look for growth, goals, and a shared experience. They will benefit you and those around you.
Marissa has been recognized by the top Who's Who s in the country since 1993. She is a graduate of The Whole You School of Massage. She has been recognized locally and nationally for achievement and volunteer work in the fields of massage therapy and natural healthcare. She has been awarded top VIP honors by the prestigious Cambridge Who's Who in the field of massage and rehab therapies. (SCLMBT #4701 and NCBTM #502313-05)
Want to learn more? Check us out on linkedin
Education is a major part of that facilitative role. Beginning with your intake process, we seek to educate you- is there a structural or postural possibility for your pain and discomfort? Throughout your massage therapy session, we show you how the muscles work, what the range of motion should be versus what your range of motion is, possible causes and solutions for that nagging headache, and the like. Before you leave, we share tips to retain the results of your therapy and show you areas you could improve in your personal program.
We personally stay up to date on our own education and are constantly looking for new opportunities in education to benefit those whom we serve.
The education that we share is not limited to just our clientele. We offer community awareness classes. Our most popular class is Fibromyalgia Awareness. Talk with us about how we can use this class and others at your business, doctor's office, or other local forum. See our Events page for a calendar of events.
What are people saying about Marissa and ECHO Services Massage Therapy?
- Kathy Kennedy Wright posted on Facebook: "Every time I go I learn something new about my own health. I thoroughly enjoyed the reflexology massage. If you've never experienced one, this is the place to have one."
- Cristy Lowe posted on Facebook regarding the Reflex Your Afternoon Event: "I took my mom and my son's girlfriend and we thoroughly enjoyed it!! So relaxing and we cannot wait to go again!!!
- Cindy Rogers said: "My Husband and I have both used her services and would Highly Recommend her to anyone."
- Annette Bynes said: "I could never say enough about Marissa and her healing touch. Within minutes my body changes for the better, results lasts for days. Marissa is very accommodating for scheduling. I don't think I could have made it through last year without her healing touch. Now that I have had a hip replacement I am seeing her again, what an amazing difference. For wellness and healing I could never have found anyone better. Thank you Echo and Marissa!!"
Partners: Based out of Simpsonville, SC, we have assisted individuals in their homes, businesses, and healthcare providers offices throughout Greenville and Spartanburg Counties, even into Pickens and Anderson Counties. We also appreciate our national and international clients who come to us from different countries throughout the world. In a continuing effort to reach more clients, we have a partner program with other healthcare practitioners including:
- Not in South Carolina? Try Therassage in Rutherfordton, NC for a wide variety of massage treatments, natural healthcare, and massage professional education.
- A Spa At Your Place is primarily a mobile based professional massage therapy provider for the upstate. Give Kellie a call today!
- Tetiana will care for all your spa needs at Wintergreen Spa on Washington Street in Greenville.
- Looking for a unique therapist?
- Are you a new mom that is overwhelmed and under stress? Massage therapy is a great option. Let Allison at Newborn Help For You assist with your newborn while you get the help you need.
: Did you know massage therapy is usually covered in South Carolina as part of auto accident recovery, along with chiropractic? Are you paying for massage therapy as part of your health insurance
coverage anyway? Do you have a prescription
for massage therapy? Check with your insurance company. Massage Therapy may be covered. Today, many companies are opting for preventative care when faced with the alternative of eventual palliative care. Health care savings programs are, in most cases, accepted because- essentially, you are footing the bill anyway. Need help to see if you're covered?
An employee of Greenville Hospital System, Greenville County School District, Interim Hospice, or Greenville County DSNB
? Just show your ID badge to receive employee pricing. Want to have employee pricing for your office or staff? Contact us today!
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
ECHO Services Massage
Methods of Payment Accepted:
Cash or Personal and Business Checks preferred
Visa, Mastercard, Bank Debit Card
Gift certificates- available for purchase
Health Care Savings Cards
Insurance- where applicable and available
Employee Savings Program