We offer table massage therapy onsite in our office by appointment or additional massage therapy services are also available oncall at your place of business, home, or other venue.
We now have massage available at The Massage Place
in Simpsonville, SC and Be Here Now Massage Therapy in Greenville, SC.
- Structural and Postural Assessment includes training with Paul St. John's method to increase your own awareness of your posture and how it relates to your sense of well- being. $119
- Deep Tissue Massage (also known as fascia release technique) is a favorite with many. Experience the difference with our therapists, as they begin with the superficial tissues and work their way deeper into the belly of the muscle, allowing for a deep tissue massage experience without the pain and soreness days later.
- Hot Stone Massage uses trigger point therapy with lava stones to reduce stress and encourage the body's own natural healing abilities. This service is added to any length massage for an additional fee of only $20.
- Prenatal and Infant Massage Therapy for the mother to be and then for teaching mommy massage skills with her newborn. Mommy and baby are just $50 per session.
- Reflexology is making a comeback, as many are beginning to see the benefits of this amazing therapy. Using acupressure points on the feet, reflexology can increase circulation, decrease pain, release stored toxins, increase the body's defense systems, and much more. Great for headaches, back pain, and sciatica. A reflexology session is usually 30 to 45 minutes, a great alternative to traditional massage, and only $45.
- Looking for a non- traditional form of therapy? We also offer Shiatsu, Polarity, Touch For Health, Cranial and Sacral Therapy, among many others.
- Sunshine Oil Therapy Massage. A relaxing, cleansing massage with 8 to 10 different oils specific to the individual's needs. Let us introduce you to the world of essential oils. The Basic Back session lasts approximately 20 minutes and is $50 or get the Full Treatment which is one hour and includes a full body massage with essential oils applied to acupressure points on the back, neck, wrists, and feet. Only $100.
- Couples Massage. Treat yourself and someone you love to the gift of massage. Enjoy your session side by side in the same room $110 in office or $180 in home. Make it extra special and add flowers, chocolates, or a gift basket- starting at only $10 more.
- Try our 4 handed massage. Two therapists working together to relax your worries away. One hour $110 in office or $150 in home.
For standard massage rates, please see our schedule on our Events and Specials
page. And coming soon, you will be able to purchase your gift certificates on our site!
- Rough, dry skin? Try a salt glow or sugar scrub. Our scrubs are custom made with only the finest organic ingredients mixed on the same day as your session for optimal quality with amazing essential oils for overall wellness and detox. This service is usually added to a massage for an additional charge of only $20. Short on time- try just a relaxing foot scrub with massage for only $30. Silkeasy Sugar Scrubs are also available separately for purchase.
- Back by popular demand, the Fassage. A facial massage designed to clean, exfoliate, and relax you into bliss. While your treatment sets enjoy, a full body relaxing massage. $80 lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Our trained staff are available for teaching public awareness classes on health and well being. We cover a wide variety of topic including fibromyalgia, auto- immune disorders, nutrition, even learn massage with a friend. Some of our classes are no charge and offer great specials on our services. Contact me today about classes!
- We always have packages and fabulous specials available. Some can be brought to your event and demo-ed. Show me your specials! .
- New to ECHO Services: Need help at your next fundraiser? ECHO Services spends a great deal of time each month on community awareness projects such as the Greenville County Disabilities and Special Needs Wellness Day, MDA lock- up, and so much more! Contact Marissa today and let us know how we can help!
- Please Note: As time is often a huge factor, please allow at least six weeks notice for fundraisers. And keep in mind, ECHO Services simply just can not participate in every fundraiser, so we must be choosy.
- Seated Chair Massage is perfect to enhance your business wellness program or feature at your next venue.
- Please let us know if you are an employee of Greenville Hospital System, Greenville County School District, Interim Hospice, or Greenville County DSN. Your personal ID badge is your ticket to special rates of up to $30 off an hour.
- Are you a business owner or healthcare professional? We offer corporate and wellness package pricing and out call services on site in your venue. Massage in the workplace has been shown to lower stress, increase productivity and morale, and contribute to a good working enviorment. With many businesses and corporations now being mandated to provide a wellness program, we are here to help providing educational programs and on- site massage specifically designed for the working environment. Sign me up!
Products and Fun
- We offer a full range of relaxation and wellness products. All our in stock Melaleuca products are on sale. For a complete list just click the link, and we'll send you our complete inventory list along with a great link to learn more about Melaleuca.
- Are you feeling tired or sluggishish? Visi may be just the thing for you. Ask us for a free sample today and discover how your life can change.
- Relax with a Spa Party or try an In Home Relaxation Parties. In home relaxation parties are a fantastic service featuring the latest in relaxation products, a massage demonstration, and a valuable opportunity to get friends, co- workers, family, and so forth together to de-stress their lives. Unlike the traditional massage party- it only takes 90 minutes and can accommodate a houseful of friends. It is also a great way to earn massage therapy for yourself by hosting a party. Get your start-up package today! Ask your therapist.
Not sure what treatment is right for you? Our knowledgeable staff can assess your needs and help you choose. Contact me!